STEP 1: ALL DOGS PARTICIPATING IN DAYCARE/BOARDING MUST BE
- Over 4 months of age. Puppies under 4 months of age are encouraged to join our weekly Puppy Playgroup sessions until they are old enough for daycare.
- Spayed or neutered if over 7 months of age
- Current on their DHLPP, rabies and bordetella (kennel cough) vaccines
- On an effective flea and tick control program and free of internal parasites (fecal exam required annually)
- Non-aggressive with other dogs and people, willing to share toys, space and attention
STEP 2: PAPERWORK
- Complete our registration forms (see sidebar on right). Forms can be filled in online, downloaded or you can call us and we can fax or mail it to you
STEP 3: VACCINATIONS
- Obtain proof from your vet that your dog has had the appropriate vaccinations and a clean fecal exam
STEP 4: INTERVIEW
- Please call and schedule an appointment so you can interview us and we can make sure your dog will fit in with the pack.
- When you arrive for your interview, you will be welcomed into our reception area for an intimate consultation to make sure we understand your dog’s personality and demeanor as well as any special needs. During this time, your dog is introduced into our play area, so they can get acquainted with a few of their new friends. If all is well your dog will stay with us for their first half day of daycare!
STEP 5: FUN
- As soon as steps 1, 2, 3 & 4 are completed, your dog is part of our pack!
If you want to print, click on the forms below:
What Our Clients Are Saying
As a dog owner I love Canine Kindergarten because I know my dog is happy, well socialized and most importantly content and tired when I get him home. I also enjoy being able to see him on the web cam when I am at work or even when out of town. As a veterinarian I appreciate how safe it is at Canine Kindergarten. There are always multiple people watching the dogs at all times. The floor is soft and non-slippery which is very important for dogs with orthopedic issues like my dog who has hip dysplasia. They also keep the place incredibly clean. I would not take my dog anywhere else. "
- Megan D., DVM